The Calhoun Economic Development Association, Inc. (CEDA) is a nonprofit 501(c)(6) corporation that was organized in July 2007 to foster economic growth and make a long term investment in the county’s future.
CEDA welcomes and encourages all business and community leaders to join and play an active role in improving our economy and quality of life. We will only succeed if all of us work together to make our county a better place to live.
Our MISSION is to enable county economic growth by:
• helping existing business prosper/expand
• attracting new business/industry
• fostering improvements in education & the workforce
Our STRATEGIES include
• Developing positive relationships with local industry/business and officials
• Working closely with Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), Mississippi Development Authority (MDA), & the North Mississippi Industrial Development Association (NMIDA)
• Putting the county first in making decisions; embracing team work
• Focusing on potential for industry and Toyota suppliers
• Using technology to our advantage
• Partnering with education leaders to improve work force skills